These fluffy banana pancakes are so easy to make!
130g plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon of sugar
130ml of milk (add more of you want thinner pancakes)
1 large egg
1 large banana, mashed
- Throw all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk well.(I bought a Stand Mixer when Leo was a few months old. It makes cooking healthy foods so much easier as I can mix one handed (holding baby) or leave it mixing while I get on with something else...it even kneads dough!)
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on low heat with a little oil.
- Pour a ladle of mix into the pan, the size you want the pancakes (I like making mini ones)
- Cool on low heat until you see bubbles forming. This doesn’t take long.
- Flip the pancakes over and remove from pan when golden.
- Eat warm or cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Some of my links are affiliate links. This means that if you buy something through my link then I’ll make a little cash at no extra cost to you. That means that I can keep writing ☺ Thanks xxx