DIY Free Printable Busy Books
Free Printable Toddler and Preschool Activity Books
Busy Books are awesome little, self-contained activities that children can use to play and learn.
These free Busy Books are perfect for parents who need a few quiet minutes to get something done or to make a phonecall.
They’re also great for entertaining kids if your going out to a restaurant.
It’s really easy to start using these Busy Books. Just click the link you want to download and print it off.
Busy Books are best printed in colour and laminated as they will last look better and last longer. They’ll also be wipeable which is always good if a little one is using them!
Once you’ve put your Busy Book together your child can use it again and again which saves printing off individual sheets for them to use.
To make your free busy book…
You will need:
- Free printable Busy Book (choose from below).
- A laminator.
- Click on the Busy Book you want and print in colour (I’ve included American and British English spellings so just select the pages you want to print).
- Follow cutting instructions on each page e.g. cut out cards, shapes, numbers.
- Laminate pages and cards etc. and cut tidily again.
- Add velcro to each piece so that it can be fixed in position.
It’s that simple!
I like to store each page in an A4 wallet so that all the pieces are easy to find.
Free Printable Spring Busy Book
This Free Printable Spring Busy Book is just beautiful.
It introduces some key features of Springtime to preschoolers with beautiful images and colourful activities.
I’ve included a activities that will help your child to develop and practice a range of skills.
They can practice fine motor skills while helping the little bee to fly between flowers.
There are counting activities, early reading activities and matching games.
If you liked our free printable busy book then please consider sharing it.