DIY Free Printable Busy Book Pages
Free Printable Toddler and Preschool Activity Books
Busy Books are awesome little, self-contained activities that children can use to play and learn.
These free Busy Books are perfect for parents who want to help their child learn in an interactive way.
They’re also perfect for entertaining little ones if you need a few quiet minutes to get something done or if you’re going out to a restaurant.
It’s really easy to start using these Busy Books. Just click the link you want to download and print it off.
Busy Books are best printed in color and laminated as they will look better and last longer.
They’ll also be wipeable which is always handy if a little one is using them!
Once you’ve put your Busy Book together your child can use it again and again which saves printing off individual sheets for them to use.
To make your free busy book…
You will need:
- Free printable Busy Book (choose from pages below).
- A laminator.
- Click on the Busy Book you want and print in color (I’ve included American and British English spellings so just select the pages you want to print).
- Follow cutting instructions on each page e.g. cut out cards, shapes, numbers.
- Laminate pages and cards etc. and cut tidily again.
- Add Velcro to each piece so that it can be fixed in position.
It’s that simple!
I like to store each page in an A4 wallet so that all the pieces are easy to find.
Choose a Printable Busy Book
1. Free Printable Spring Busy Book
This Free Printable Spring Busy Book is just beautiful.
It introduces some key features of Springtime to preschoolers with beautiful images and colorful activities (US and UK versions available).
There are counting activities, early reading activities, fine motor, ordering and matching games.
Click here to print the full Spring Busy Book.
2. Free Printable Ocean Busy Book
We love the seaside so I had to make a Busy Book that’s full of ocean related activities.
Print this free ocean busy book here.
3. Alphabet Letter Jar Busy Book
This free busy book page is a fun way to reinforce letter recognition and begin matching corresponding sounds.
4. Pirate Letter Jar Busy Book
Have some fun with this Pirate Busy Book.
Can your child fill the treasure chests with the correct number of sequins?
There’s also a page where they can transform a photo of themselves into a fearsome looking Captain!
People who read this also read:
I share all my home education resources on here for free so take a look if you liked these free printable busy books.