These carrot cookies are yummy (as the title says). Even my picky toddler, who’s never knowingly eaten vegetables in his life, life’s them! Give them a try and at me know what you think…
100g softened butter
200g self-raising flour (you can use half white and half wholewheat)
Half teaspoon baking powder
100g grated carrots
Half teaspoon cinnamon
Optional: add a handful of raisins, chocolate chips or other dried fruits.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Mix the butter and sugar together well.
- Add in the beaten egg.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the grated carrot and mix everything really well…It should look like a thick cake mix.
- Grease a baking tray.
- Put spoonfuls of the mix on the tray. Flatten slightly with back of the spoon.Allow room for them to spread.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cool before transferring to wire rack.