Post Office Role Play Printable | toddler writing activity
Whenever we have a spare cardboard box in our house the boys will ask to make a post box!
So, I’ve created a really simple printable so that they can make their own envelopes, letters and stamps to post and deliver to their toys.
You will need:
- Printable sheet (see below) or envelopes and paper.
- Cardboard box.
What to do:
- Print free printable (below) or use envelopes.
- Cut and stick ready if you prefer or leave for toddler to do.
- Cut a post box hole in your cardboard box.
- Lay out pens, scissors and glue.
How To Play
- Toddlers can ‘write’ and draw their letters.
- Pop them in envelopes and stick on stamp.
- Post each letter in postbox.
- Deliver mail around the house to teddies etc.
- You can make this game a little more challenging by giving house numbers or names to places around your house/garden for post to be delivered to.
Download free printable toddler activity post letters printable here.
Take a look at our other fun and easy toddler activities ideas here.